UIC Children’s Center employs 4 student employees to assist classroom teachers in one of our 3 preschool classrooms.
Hours of Employment
- Monday-Friday 1:30-5:00
- Monday-Friday 3:00-6:00
Due to the nature of this position‚ there is little flexibility in the work schedule. In order to provide consistency for the children‚ students must commit to a minimum of one full semester.
- Student employees must be active UIC students registered for at least six credit hours.
- Student employees must be at least 18 years of age.
- Interest in and/or previous experience with children preferred but not required.
- Position available to both federal and non-federal work-study students.
- Medical exam verifying good health (Center will arrange upon employment)
- Negative TB test (Center will arrange upon employment)
- Proof of immunizations
- 3 letters of reference
- Copy of high school diploma
- Current class schedule
- Clearance on a criminal background check
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org